Abrie de Swardt & Associates relies on technical experience + our strong network + our research team to fulfill each clients’ needs. We collaborate with like-minded individuals who we trust to identify suitable candidates. In our experience no one firm can claim to be able to cover a full industry scan and as a result, we effectively collaborate to provide the right person for a specific role.
Our process is as follows:
- Discuss (face-to-face / conference call) position requirements and company culture.
- Conduct a full needs analysis resulting in a written search assignment that includes the company ‘story’.
- Establish the search project timetable.
- Secure company-signed approval of the written search assignment.
- Conduct pre-search research.
- Engage with key stakeholders, providing support in the search process.
- Evaluate the candidate pool from our existing database, extended network and other resources.
- Identify suitable candidates and develop a short list of candidates that best meet the criteria of the role.
- Present a short list of candidates to the client and set up interviews.
- Follow up with both the candidate and client after the meeting and follow the debriefing process.
- Extend an offer on a company’s behalf if the candidate is successfully placed.
- Follow up with the placed candidate and decision-maker at regular intervals.